Zumba Burn it Up! is launching on Tuesday, Nov. 19 as a Nintendo Switch exclusive title just in time for the holidays. We’re excited to tell you that digital pre-orders launch today on the Nintendo eShop.
Zumba global movement that brings fun to fitness with over 15-million people taking classes across 186 countries will fire up for Nintendo Switch November 22 in Europe, published by 505 Games. Available now for pre-order from participating retailers, Zumba Burn it Up! invites dance enthusiasts of all ages and levels to join the fitness fun with high-energy choreography to over 30 hip-shaking jams, including chart-topping hits from Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin, Ciara, Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee, Play-N-Skillz & Elvis Crespo, Bomba Estéreo and DJ Ricky Luna ft. Nando Boom & Hisatomi and accompanied by a catalog of heart-pounding Zumba originals guaranteed to get the party started.
Using the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers to track movement, Zumba Burn it Up! rewards dancers for their energy and flair, encouraging players to ‘be a little extra’ no matter where they are. Dancers will follow real-life superstar Zumba instructors on-screen across three exhilarating game modes: ‘Single Song,’ ‘Full Class’ (offered in short, medium and long sessions) and ‘Fitness Party’, accommodating up to 4 dancers in Single Song and Full Class.
Zumba Burn it Up! is developed by Kuju Games (Guitar Hero Live) and is complete with a variety of vivacious features including:
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits and pulsating Zumba original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new choreography and classic favorites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real-life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool in stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favorite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 30 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.
- Zumba Burn it Up! Is now available for pre-order and will be available at participating retailers and digitally from the Nintendo eShop in Europe on Friday, November 22nd for £34.99.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here