Today, developer Robot Gentleman has announced that 60 Seconds!, has sold one million units. Originally launching on May 25, 2015, the team at Robot Gentleman has continued to support this indie game through numerous DLC launches, challenge updates, and ports to additional platforms.
To celebrate one million units sold, the team have prepared an onslaught of new content, coming to all existing platforms (and maybe even some new ones)!
Steam Workshop support – Coming in 2019
- Create and share your own atomic adventures and make the story your own with custom events, endings, characters, items, visuals and music.
Dolores DLC debuting to PC – Coming in 2018
- It’s time for Dolores to take centre stage with the launch of her very own DLC. Learn about the family’s complex relationship as you dig into their backstories and do your darndest to survive with all-new content.
CATomic Adventure DLC coming to Switch – Coming in 2018
- Do you like cats? We sure hope so, because now that the apocalypse is here, they’re everywhere! Take on all manner of fiendishly feline-focused events as you fight for your family’s lives.
Rocket Science DLC coming to Android + iOS – Coming in 2018
- Get ready to face a brand new challenge mode on mobile, which will put your scavenge phase skills to the test.
60 Seconds! coming to even more consoles – Coming in 2019
- We can’t say any more quite yet, but if you’ve been yearning to dig into this apocalyptic adventure from the comfort of your couch, there’s reason to be excited right around the corner.
But wait, there’s more! 60 Parsecs! is Robot Gentleman’s next game, which is set to take the scavenging and survival you know and love, toss it into a centrifuge, and launch it into the atomic space age. The team’s been hard at work and will be revealing launch details soon. Below is the first teaser trailer for the game:
For more information and to follow the game’s development, follow @robotgentleman on Twitter, or visit http://robotgentleman.com/60parsecs/