With Blueprints coming to Rocket League next month, it’s time to learn more about how the new system is going to work. Psyonix has condensed the information into a snapshot below, but please be sure to read the latest blog post HERE for specifics about the upcoming Blueprints system!
- When the update goes live, Crates that players have in their inventory will be converted to “unrevealed” Blueprints from the same series. These Blueprints can be revealed, at no cost, to show what item can be created and players can choose to spend Credits on building the item.
- Revealed Blueprints and items built from Blueprints will be tradeable, but unrevealed Blueprints will not be tradeable.
- Credits will be tradeable, but with a few exceptions that are listed in the blog post.
- Decryptors will no longer be offered. Decryptors in a player’s inventory will be converted into “Bonus Gifts,” which can be opened at no cost.
- Only free items obtained via post-game drops will be eligible to trade in. Free Rocket Pass items will remain ineligible for trade ins.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here