Green Man Gaming has revealed the latest addition to its line up, Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command, set to propel the excitement of the Warhammer 40,000 universe into the stratosphere this May on Steam for PC.
Based on the Games Workshop property of the same name and developed by UK industry veterans Binary Planets; Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command casts players as a Flight Commander in the Imperial Navy or a Skwadron Kommanda of the Ork Air Waaagh! as they command Thunderbolts, Marauder Bombers, Fightas and Bommas in lightning fast dog fights & lay waste to ground targets across the galaxy.
- Fully licensed models from Games Workshop
- Turn-based strategy like never before – a deep yet visually engaging combination of simultaneous turn-based strategy and atmospheric cinematic action.
- Choice of 2 factions – the Aeronautica Imperialis or the Ork Air Waaagh!
- 7 unique self-contained story driven scenarios.
- All scenarios are single player against AI and head-to-head online.
- An engaging single player campaign.
- Robust training system
- In-depth tactical elements including altitude, pilot commands and a wide range of weapon systems.
Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command will launch on Steam for PC in late May 2020 priced at £18.99 / $24.99 / €22.99
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here