Alder’s Blood – will be released on PC (Steam and GOG.com) and Nintendo Switch. To make sure the game is in the most polished and complete form, with the aim of satisfying all gamers in the world, the developers have decided to launch a Kickstarter campaign.
The crowdfunding campaign will start on the 6th of August.
To all those looking to join the ranks of the hunters on the quest to kill the decaying God, and those who would like to support the production, keep your eyes peeled for our amazing Kickstarter pledge rewards.
If you want to follow preparations for the Kickstarter campaign follow Alder’s Blood on Facebook
Taking this opportunity we would like to invite you all to the Discord AMA session – after reading this article feel free to join our Discord and ASK us ANYTHING! https://discord.gg/XZ7MMKq
ALDER’S BLOOD MAIN FEATURES:
- Stealth, ambush-based combat. Try to outsmart and outwit all the horrifying creatures you’ll be facing, as they are way stronger and you don’t stand a chance in a direct assault;
- Diverse, challenging opponents. From werewolves to vampires, all monsters have their unique attacks and skills and can easily see, hear, or smell you from a distance. So be careful not to reveal your position too early;
- Stamina-based characters. Cautiously manage your energy level between attacking, moving and casting spells. In the end, you’re only a human and running out of energy will seriously fatigue you;
- A grim world plunged into half-darkness. In this world our god has finally turned his back on us, and his corrupt presence can change the intensity of the battlefield: from summoning monsters, through changing the weather, to transforming creatures into powerful avatars of his will;
- A vagabond’s exploration system. Travel the world, bringing your mobile base along with you. Take shelter in and manage your camp, but be wary of enemy ambushes;
- A unique fusion of dark Victorian fantasy and the Wild West. Immerse yourself in a world completely different from the one you know – a universe shaped by struggle, where mankind has not had the freedom to develop or advance any of its technology.