Independent developer, Lucid Games, has announced the first Switchblade Battle Pass for Steam PC and PlayStation 4, as well as confirming the arrival of an all-new sci-fi-inspired support class vehicle, The Angel, on the Switchblade battlefield.
The Switchblade Battle Pass allows players to work through a series of tiers to unlock exclusive items; adding new daily challenges and in-game incentives, as well as access to reward items like The Angel vehicle. Unlike previous vehicles, The Angel is part of the Switchblade Battle Pass progression system, and will be available for all users to unlock and level up, for free. Switchblade Legendary Pack owners will also receive access to The Angel for free upon Battle Pass’ launch and The Angel can still be purchased from the in-game store for players who would prefer immediate access.
For more information on the Switchblade Battle Pass types, system and progression structure, please take a look at the latest blog post from the developers, here.
Aside from being built into The Switchblade Battle Pass progression system from the ground up, The Angel is the 19th addition to Switchblade’s sci-fi vehicle roster and the 4th support class vehicle to enter the battle arena.
See The Angel’s abilities below:
- Main Weapon – Pulse Repeater – Fires a burst of plasma projectiles at nearby enemies.
- Primary Ability – Sanctuary – The Angel gains damage immunity for a limited time. Abilities cannot be used for the duration of this time period.
- Secondary Ability – Divinity- Boosts the power of The Angel’s Healing Aura.
- Super Weapon – Guardian – Rapidly restores health of all nearby allies. Once unleashed, players will become invulnerable but will move slower and be unable to use abilities.
- Passive Ability – Radiance – All nearby allies will receive a small amount of healing.