Christmas is also coming to Alpaca Ball: Allstars, and to celebrate it, the game has been updated with a new pitch in the middle of a Christmas market and with several customisation items typical of this season.
The Steam version of the title from Salt Castle Studio already has the update available. The new pitch and the Christmas custom items will be available soon on Nintendo Switch.
Play alone or with a friend in campaign mode or compete with up to seven other people (four on each team) in multiplayer mode and enjoy physics-based mechanics, play with giant dices, beach balls or rugby balls and use the craziest power-ups you can imagine.
The new Christmas Market pitch not only offers a rabidly Christmas-like atmosphere but also incorporates another element to the mechanics of the matches: a small train that is tirelessly circulating on the margins of the field, rolling over everything that comes it’s way.
In addition to this new court, the Holiday Update adds three new customisation options to our alpacas: a hat and scarf kit, moose antlers, and Santa’s hat and beard.
- Physics-based engine for unpredictable and hilarious results!
- Frenetic local multiplayer with up to 8 other people
- Take an alpaca team to glory in Career Mode either solo or in 2 player co-op.
- Play online with your friends via Steam Remote Play, they don’t even need to own the game! (This feature is exclusive to the Steam version of the game)
- Or build custom matches with bot alpacas!
- Vibrant pitches inspired by famous South American places such as Machu Picchu!
- Customize your Alpaca!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here