Although the release of Onirike on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC has taken longer than expected (it was scheduled for the first quarter of this year), we finally have a definitive release date: June 29.
Near the end of this month, the unique title made by Devilish Games, developers of King Lucas and Path to Mnemosyne, will arrive in digital format on PC and the aforementioned consoles, with the exception of PS4, that version will arrive shortly after; we will confirm the final release date of this version very soon.
Onirike is an original 3D adventure, puzzle and platformer video game which takes place in an intricate open world, designed with a non-linear narrative and presented with a peculiar audio-visual aesthetic.
- Explore Onirike’s intricate open world.
- Discover its captivating non-linear story.
- Be amazed by its peculiar audio-visual style.
- Help Prieto gain new abilities.
- Strategically grow gypsophila flowers.
- Avoid the devourers of souls by becoming invisible.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here