NVIDIA has a long history of supporting indie game developers through our Indie Spotlight Program, and GeForce NOW gives us another avenue to promote the best and the brightest. This week’s Game Ready on GeForce NOW instalment features some great indie standouts.
TaleWorlds Entertainment launched Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord for PC earlier this week and streaming via GeForce NOW. The game has been received incredibly favourably, immediately becoming one of the most played games. And it’s currently available for 10% off on Steam.
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword also joins GeForce NOW today, as one of 10 new games added this week.
The complete list of indie releases includes:
- Draganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair from Spike Chunsoft
- Dwarrows from Lithic Entertainment
- Jack Orlando: Director’s Cut and Knights and Merchants from Topware Interactive
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (released on Monday, day-and-date with the PC launch) and Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword from TaleWorlds
- Postal 2 from Running with Scissors
- Speed Runners from tinyBuild
- The Cycle from Yager
- Tropico 5 from Kalypso Media
We’re constantly looking for new ways to highlight cool indie games. Starting today, members can find an Indie Spotlight row in-app. There we’ll showcase recent hits and classic favourites.
Stay tuned for more Game Ready on GeForce NOW (#GRonGFN) releases next week!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here