Denki and Curve Digital has released their biggest update to date for the acclaimed coding and colonisation game, Autonauts. The free expansion, titled ‘The Industrial Revolution’, shifts the automation emphasis to mechanise the mining of coal and metal resources to fuel steam-powered worlds, using potent new Mk 3 Bots. Players can now create advanced railroad networks with fully-functioning trains and add their own cheats, scripts and content to the game for the world to enjoy via Steam Workshop.
February 2020 – ‘The Industrial Revolution’
New Modding Support
- Players can now upload and download custom scripts, upgrades, buildings and other content to the game via Steam Workshop.
New Train Networks
- For the first time players can build advanced rail networks and infrastructure to ferry goods and resources around their expanding colonies
- 20 different new structures and 4 new core vehicles including Train Engine and multiple freight options
New Colonist Evolution
- Expand the evolution of your colonists with the addition of two entirely new categories on the in-game ‘Pyramid to Transcendance’: Health and Education. Make use of leeches and flowers to dispense medicinal aid to sick colonists and ensure they continue generating Wuv, and raise their undernourished intellect with books.
New Tools & Upgrades
- Steam Hammer
- Jacquard Power Loom
- Super Backpack to store more items
- Memory Upgrade so bots can perform more advanced routines
- Printing Press
- Paper Mill
- Two-Storey Brick House and Mansion
- Suitably Dickensian attire
- Shirt and Tie, Coat and Scarf, Blazer and Cravat
- Horse and Carriage
To celebrate all this Industrial Revolution-themed content arriving, Autonauts will be available at a 30% discount for a limited time on Steam. So what are you waiting for? There’s never been a better time to jump onboard the Autonauts train!
To learn more about Autonauts and to stay up-to-date with the game’s continued expansion, including the endlessly inventive and undoubtedly awesome player-built content on Steam Workshop, please visit the game’s official Steam product and community page here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/979120/Autonauts/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here