Sketch House Games has announced that its throwback minigame party Monster Jaunt is coming to Steam in early 2020. Join up to three friends to plan the perfect vacation in this unique take on a digital board game.
- Diverse Minigames: From arcade asteroid blasting to cerebral memory challenges, 20 challenging and varied minigames await.
- Strategy Board Game: Monsters have arrived from another dimension to…have a great vacation! Win minigames to draft monsters and plan vacation routes in a Euro-inspired board game. No more rolling dice and hoping for a win!
- No Waiting: Every minigame includes all players and board turns are simultaneous, so you won’t be twiddling your thumbs while others take their turns.
- Throwback Aesthetic: ’90s kids, rejoice! Monster Jaunt takes visual inspiration from 3D greats of the mid to late ’90s. Behold the glory of bright colors, lo-fi polygon, hidden cheats, and cheery MIDI tunes!
- Abundant Customization: Play with 1-4 players and fill in with bots. Disable minigames you don’t like or increase the odds of your favorites appearing. Remap controls however you need. Don’t button mash if you don’t want to!
“I’ve always found a lot of party games frustrating in that they require a strong amount of game literacy and skill in some aspects, and then throw that all out the window with luck-based die rolls,” said Sketch House Games founder and many-hats-wearer Nate Buck. “I wanted to create a minigame anthology where the overall board game is as skill-based as the individual challenges, rewarding players for different types of cognitive and reflexive abilities. The result was Monster Jaunt.”
For more information about Monster Jaunt visit: https://www.monsterjaunt.com/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here