Sketch House Games has announced that its N64-inspired minigame party Monster Jaunt is coming to Steam on February 20th for $19.99 / £15.49 / €16.79, with the soundtrack available for $4.99 / £3.99 / €3.99. Join up to three friends in local and online multiplayer** to plan the perfect vacation in this unique take on a digital board game.
- Compatible with Remote Play Together: Play online with friends via Steam even if they don’t own the game.
- Diverse Minigames: From arcade asteroid blasting to cerebral memory challenges, 20 challenging and varied minigames await.
- Strategy Board Game: Monsters have arrived from another dimension to…have a great vacation! Win minigames to draft monsters and plan vacation routes in a Euro-inspired board game. No more rolling dice and hoping for a win!
- No Waiting: Every minigame includes all players and board turns are simultaneous, so you won’t be twiddling your thumbs while others take their turns.
- Throwback Aesthetic: ’90s kids, rejoice! Monster Jaunt takes visual inspiration from 3D greats of the mid to late ’90s. Behold the glory of bright colors, lo-fi polygon, hidden cheats, and cheery MIDI tunes!
- Abundant Customization: Play with 1-4 players and fill in with bots. Disable minigames you don’t like or increase the odds of your favorites appearing. Remap controls however you need. Don’t button mash if you don’t want to!
- Language Options: Available in English, Spanish, French, and German!
Add Monster Jaunt to your Steam Wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/983140/Monster_Jaunt/
For more information about Monster Jaunt visit: https://www.monsterjaunt.com/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here