Strictly Limited Games has announced the limited Standard and collector’s edition of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends, the sequel to the 1986 video game classic Bubble Bobble.
The standard retail and digital release on the Nintendo eShop will be handled by the publishing label ININ. The game will be available from 19 November in Europe and Australasia and early 2020 in NA.
From Sunday 27 October, both editions for Nintendo Switch can be pre-ordered exclusively from the Strictly Limited Games online store. The limited Standard Edition will be offered with an exclusive cover and individual numbering at a price of 39.99 Euro. The Collector´s Edition will celebrate the origins of this milestone in video game history in a very special way. Accordingly, it contains numerous items about Bubble Bobble and its history, which have been translated from Japanese with great attention to detail in order to make them accessible to fans and collectors. The Collector’s Edition will be offered at a price of 89.99 Euro.
The Strictly Limited Collector’s Edition of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends includes the following exclusive fan items from the Bubble Bobble universe:
- Exclusive cover with individual numbering
- High-quality collectors box with magnetic closure
- Original soundtrack from TAITO’s legendary “House Band” Zuntata (includes the soundtrack from Bubble Bobble 4 Friends and the original music from Bubble Bobble)
- Hardcover book, providing fascinating insights into Bubble Bobble
- 2 sheets with a stylish marquee and artwork stickers
- Bubble Bobble Instruction Card
- Bubble Bobble Arcade Flyer
As an additional bonus, the Collector’s Edition is shipped in a special retro-style cardboard box – a tribute to the classic packaging of vending machine circuit boards in the 1980s and 1990s.
Starting October 27th, collectors and fans of the games series will be able to pre-order the 3,500-piece limited Standard Edition or the 2,500-piece limited Collector’s Edition of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends for Nintendo Switch