TAITO Corporation has announced their hugely successful Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will launch on PC this summer as BUBBLE BOBBLE 4 FRIENDS: THE BARON’S WORKSHOP.
The upcoming PC release of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop will feature all the original and downloadable content from the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch releases, plus a new PC-exclusive Workshop mode where players can create new stages using dozens of block types, enemies and gimmicks unlocked as they play through the game. Players can share their own stages and download endless original creations from around the world on Steam Workshop.
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop features:
- 1-4 player couch co-op.
- 4 Friends – With 100 stages to take on!
- Arcade of the Future – Play 100 more super-difficult stages with no continues for pro Bubble Bobble players.
- The Baron’s Workshop – create, share and download new Bubble Bobble stages with players around the world.
- Original Arcade Mode – A faithful port of the classic Bubble Bobble for 1-2 players, with scanlines and screen ratio options for a truly authentic arcade experience.
- Global online leaderboards – Challenge your friends’ best scores across every game mode.
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop will be available this summer on Steam for $39.99 / £30.99 / €39.99.
Visit the Bubble Bobble 4 Friends official website
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here