Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order have released the Campus expansion for Cities: Skylines, with new university area types, reputation building, Academic Works, new varsity sports arenas, unique faculties, new policies, achievements, and new maps. Available now for $12.99 / £10.29 / €12.99 MSRP, Campus is making school cool again in-game.
- Degrees of Freedom – Design your own campus based on three area types – Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlocking new buildings!
- Var-City Sports – Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets — and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys and increase their chances of winning with cheerleaders and coaches.
- Syllabuster – Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy – Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! – Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 – Five new maps for your building pleasure.
- Three New Chirper Hats – Be the big chirp on campus!