THQ Nordic and the Drone Champions League AG have announced the worldwide release of DCL – The Game, the official game simulation of Drone Champions League.
About DCL – The Game
- Authenticity: DCL-The Game is modelled closely on real-life drone flight behaviour – so close that our team pilots use it for event qualification and the top performing pilots in the game can compete in the DCL Draft Selection; once a year pilots can be drafted to real-life racing teams competing in the Drone Champions League
- Four distinct flight modes: select from four different models: ARCADE MODE is perfect for beginners, thanks to the automated altitude control and simplified controls. GPS MODE flies like your standard camera drone, with stabilization and altitude control. ANGLE MODE, also known as stabilized mode, simulates most amateur racing drones. ACRO MODE gives the pilot complete control, this is how real drone racing and freestyle pilots fly their drones
- Drone controller support: fly the game with the actual drone transmitters (PC and Mac only)
- Game modes: Free Flight, Time Attack and RaceFlow (online multiplayer up to 30 players)
- Fly through over 24 spectacular tracks and compete online against other pilots from all over the world! Additional tracks will be released every week and available through online events.
- Discover real drone racing tracks like the snow halfpipes of LAAX and the castle ruins of Reutte. Each location will present a new and unique challenge and will demand all your piloting skills!
- Physical presets: choose from three unique physical presets for your drone: lightweight, DCL-19 (default), and heavyweight for a very different flight behaviour. Highly realistic flight physics in these three setups keeps competition balanced.
- Leaderboards: Global, Regional and National leaderboards for each platform
Ambitions and plans for DCL – The Game post-release
- Make DCL real-life tracks available in-game prior to the actual event – qualifying for real-life races takes place inside the game
- Track editor which allows the creation of individual tracks (PC only)
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here