Deadliest Catch: The Game, a simulator of the king crab fishing boat makes its debut on PC. The release date for Steam Early Access is set to November 14 this year. This simulator, based on the popular documentary series by Discovery Channel, is also scheduled to appear on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in 2020.
Main features of Deadliest Catch: The Game:
- advanced methods for fishing king crabs;
- realistic gameplay;
- expanded elements of ship and crew management;
- system for dynamic weather conditions;
- advanced water physics;
- options for developing and improving the ship;
- game under licence from the Discovery Channel series.
The release date for Steam Early Access is set to November 14, 2019. At the same time, a free demo version will be available. The development of the game is scheduled to be completed by April 2020. In the following months, Deadliest Catch: The Game will also feature on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Deadliest Catch: The Game (Steam): https://store.steampowered.com/app/838630/Deadliest_Catch_The_Game/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here