After more than two months, Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR leaves Steam Early Access mode. The final release date was set to November 15 this year. The VR edition of one of the top-rated fishing games on Steam is compatible with various virtual reality systems. Ultimate Games S.A. also announces that the game will be available from the Oculus Store and on VR Arcade systems.
Main features of Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR:
- one of the highest rated fishing games in the VR version;
- 10 locations (fisheries) modelled on real locations, including 2 fisheries during the winter season and a sea fishery;
- various fishing techniques (spin fishing, coarse fishing, fly fishing, fishing at sea, ice and surf fishing);
- several dozens of fish types;
- photorealistic water, dynamic weather change system;
- boats (e.g. yachts and motorboats);
- skills development system and trophy room;
- additional view from the bait perspective;
- extended multiplayer modes;
- fisheries editor (without supporting VR system);
- 4 available add-ons (the next one will appear in 2019).
The final release date for Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR on the Steam platform is set to 15 November 2019. Later, the game will also be available from the Oculus Store and on VR Arcade systems.
Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR (Steam): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1024010/Ultimate_Fishing_Simulator_VR/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here