Coffee Stain Publishing and Ghost Ship Games have revealed the launch date of Deep Rock Galactic. The extreme space mining co-op first FPS launches globally on May 13th on Steam, Xbox One, and the Microsoft Store for $29.99/€29.99/£24.99, dwarfing anything that’s come before.
Deep Rock Galactic began its voyage in 2016 before heading into Early Access in 2018, inviting players to dig deep on the mineral-rich planet Hoxxes IV and take up arms as one of four classes of badass dwarven miners. Each dwarven class comes with their own invaluable set of skills and gear and a clear mission: Work as a team, extract rare and valuable minerals across multiple Biomes to keep the corporation profitable, and try to survive the endless hostile alien infestation.
- 1 to 4 player Co-Op: Work together as a team to dig, explore, and fight your way through massive cave systems filled with hordes of deadly enemies and valuable resources.
- 4 Unique Classes: Mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Scout, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- Fully Destructible Environments: Destroy everything around you to reach your goal. There is no set path so you can complete your mission your way. But proceed with caution, you don’t want to stumble into an alien swarm unprepared!
- Procedurally Generated Cave Network: Explore a network of procedurally generated cave systems filled with enemies to fight and riches to collect.
- High-Tech Gadgets and Weapons: Clean the caves of Hoxxes IV with the CSPR Flamethrower and the “Lead Storm” Powered Minigun, light the way with flares, tackle tough terrain with the Reinforced Power Drill and reach new heights with the grappling hook
To learn more about working for Deep Rock Galactic visit deeprockgalactic.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here