Square Enix invites players to celebrate winter by playing DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA, the popular mobile game downloaded over eight million times worldwide, with brand-new in-game events and promotions through the Winter Festival Campaign. Today through December 31, players can participate in limited-time quests and challenges to earn daily rewards and special prizes.
Full details of the limited-time Winter Festival content follow below:
- Free First Multi Draws: The first Multi Draw from eight special draws will be free to all players, allowing players to obtain rare equipment for a variety of characters, including Lightning and Sephiroth’s brand-new LD and BT weapons.
- Costume Sales: Alternate costumes for Lightning and Sephiroth will be available to purchase, including a brand-new costume based on Lightning’s appearance in LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII.
- Santa Gigantuar Quest: Players can participate in this daily quest until December 31 to earn festive support items and more.
- Triple Daily Mission Rewards: Players can earn triple the rewards, including gems, Dissidia Points, gil and more by completing daily missions.
- Chocobo Panel Missions: Complete missions to earn exciting rewards, including gems, draw tickets, realization materials and more.
- Co-Op Stickers: Collect brand new winter 2020 stickers for use in multiplayer, as well as returning winter stickers, for a limited time using Dissidia Points.
- Gem Sales: A 3x Effect Support Item Sale, Kupo Card Minis that give players gems daily and 7-Day Gem Sales are available for purchase for a limited time.
- Additional limited-time content:
- Rewards and Kactuar appearance rates are doubled in Cycle Quests.
- During the World of Illusions: Carbuncle, players will have a chance of triple rewards if they encounter the Magic Pot.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here