Do Not Feed The Monkeys, one of the most original indie titles in recent history, created by Fictiorama and Badland Publishing, makes the move to PlayStation 4.
Do Not Feed the Monkeys is a “digital voyeur simulator”: a story-driven title in which you invade the privacy of dozens of strangers while you witness their most intimate moments, trying to keep up with the rent payment and have enough money to buy some food from time to time…
Initially, the title is available in digital format, but we will soon announce the release date of the standard physical version and a collector’s edition full of extras.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
- THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
- YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence and boring job.
- MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your voyeurism.
- VOYEURISM: Exactly what you think it is (and also the reason why we’re rated “MATURE”).
- PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
- PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game that’s on your PC so that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game that’s on your PC!
- FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
- SHIT HITTING THE FAN: What may (or may not) happen if you feed the monkeys.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here