Xaviant announced their new title, Don’t Die, Minerva!, which will launch in Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview this December.
This Halloween all ghouls, ghosts, spectres and shades are put on notice: your time is up this December when Don’t Die, Minerva! arrives in Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview. The forces of evil don’t stand a chance against 11-year-old Minerva, heavily armed with a flashlight and a backpack full of stuffed animals!
- Procedurally generated levels set in 3 distinct biomes
- Four difficulty levels to suit all tastes and skill levels
- Randomized combat encounters featuring 18 ghostly enemy types
- 3 challenging boss battles
- Affix-based loot system providing Minerva with thousands of combinations of weapons and armor
- Elemental attribute system that allows players to customize their build through gear selection and create synergies between different weapons
- Full 3D isometric dungeon-crawling, built with the power of Unreal Engine 4
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here