Xaviant has announced the much-requested return of one of the earliest battle royale survival games, The Culling: Origins to Xbox One. The Culling Origins will once again be available for Xbox One players starting May 14.
The Culling: Origins will be on the Xbox Store for $5.99 USD and comes with a 1-day free trial before payment. Anyone who previously purchased The Culling Origins or downloaded the game while it was free-to-play will be able to play without additional purchase.
The Culling: Origins will relaunch with the following updates:
- Players can play one free match online each day. Players can play additional matches through the following means:
- Winning an online match grants an Online Match Token
- Packs of Online Match Tokens can be purchased (3 tokens = $0.99, 10 tokens = $2.99, 20 tokens = $4.99)
- Online Passes providing unlimited online play can be purchased for 7 Days ($1.99) or 30 Days ($5.99)
- Xbox One graphical quality improved dramatically, rendering at 30% higher resolution with the addition of anti-aliasing and an improved framerate
- A.I. behavior has been overhauled to provide a much more compelling and challenging offline experience
- Player stamina system has been tweaked – reducing the time it takes for stamina to fully regenerate
- The game no longer includes premium items or charges for crates. Players can level up, earn crates, and unlock airdrops through offline play.
- In order to keep the game alive indefinitely, a great deal of effort has been spent streamlining backend systems to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- A side effect of this effort is that past saved games will be wiped and all previous unlocks have been reset.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here