Majesco Entertainment proudly presents Double Dragon: Neon making its Nintendo Switch debut! Developed by veteran studio WayForward (Shantae, Mighty Switch Force) and brought to Nintendo Switch by Midnight City, Double Dragon: Neon is a larger-than-life reimagining of the 80s brawler classic, infused with 90s Saturday morning cartoon humor and packed with brodacious co-op action. Martial arts heroes Billy & Jimmy Lee set out on a quest to rescue their friend Marian from the skeletal Skullmageddon, the most over-the-top antagonist the series has ever known.
- An 80s classic reimagined through the lens of neon nostalgia!
- Brawl through ten stages solo or with a buddy in local co-op.
- Time your dodges perfectly for stylish ‘Gleam’ counter-attacks.
- What game has a dedicated High Five button? This one!
- The greatest skeletal villain this side of ‘80s cartoons – Skullmageddon!
- All the bone-related puns you can stand! They’re very “humerus”!
- Punch all the things! Robots! A giant tank! Your own mutant clone!
- A toe-tapping, genre-hopping soundtrack by Jake ‘Virt’ Kaufman.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here