Digital Confectioners has announced that Dread Hunger, its multiplayer roleplaying game of survival and betrayal where players undertake a deadly voyage on a doomed sailing ship, will launch on Steam for PC this fall.
The upcoming full release follows the game’s popular Early Access phase. Capturing the attention of early media adopters and game influencers, Dread Hunger’s gameplay videos are amassing millions of views and the game is killing it with an 88% positive user review score.
Game Key Features
- Survive the Arctic: Build fires to stay warm, fend off wolves and other predators, and hunt for food to stay alive in the brutal and unforgiving Canadian Arctic
- Betray Your Friends: Feed them tainted food, lure animals to attack them, hex them with blood magic, or if all else fails… just shoot them in the back
- Roleplay Your Character: Add flavor and personality to your character by using integrated voice chat and your in-game actions. Play as the Captain, Navigator, Engineer, Cook, Doctor, Chaplain, Royal Marine, or Hunter, all equipped with a unique starting kit and passive ability.
- You Are What You Eat: In the Arctic, you must make grim choices to stay fed; butcher bodies and use the pieces as weapons—or food
- Captain a Ship: Steer a 19th century warship around (or into) icebergs and find coal for the ever-hungry boiler to keep the ship moving… or blow it up
- Brave a Perilous World: Plan around a full day and night cycle, contend with unexpected whiteouts, and try to outrun a massive blizzard that looms over the expedition
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here