Digital Confectioners has announced that Dread Hunger, its multiplayer game of survival and betrayal where players undertake a deadly voyage, will launch November 10 on Steam for PC. In preparation for the global rollout, the game received a new update that highlights a more social player experience.
Game Key Features
- Survive the Arctic: Build fires to stay warm, fend off predators, and hunt for food to stay alive in the unforgiving Canadian Arctic
- Betray Your Friends: Feed them tainted food, lure animals to attack them, hex them with blood magic, or if all else fails… shoot them in the back and blame someone else
- Roleplay Your Character: Add flavor and personality to your character by using integrated voice chat and your in-game actions. Play as the Captain, Navigator, Cook, Doctor, Chaplain, Royal Marine, Hunter, or Engineer, all equipped with a unique starting kit and passive ability.
- You Are What You Eat: In the Arctic, you must make grim choices to stay fed; butcher bodies and use the pieces as weapons—or food
- Captain a Ship: Steer a 19th century warship around (or into) icebergs and find coal for the ever-hungry boiler to keep the ship moving… or blow it up
- Brave a Perilous World: Plan around a full day and night cycle while trying to outrun a massive blizzard that looms over the expedition
- New Armory Secondary Crew Objective: The Armory can provide powerful weapons to Explorers or Thralls, depending on who manages to unlock it first
Dread Hunger, scheduled to release for $29.99 / £23.79 / €24.99 on PC via Steam November 10, is developed by the Dread Hunger Team and published by Digital Confectioners. The developers are exploring options to bring the game to other platforms following its PC launch.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here