Independent development studio Random Dragon Games releases the full version of Dumb as Wizards on Steam.
Dumb as Wizards is magical madness for 1-4 players on the couch and online. Whale on your frenemies with crazy spells in a shrinking arena and be the last dummy standing! Embrace the chaos in this fun-for-all wizard brawler. You’re a wizard, Dummy!
“Dumb as Wizards is couch chaos fun-for-all and the full version contains even more wacky spells more spells to choose from”, says Jacob L. B. Kjeldsen, CEO at Random Dragon Games. “Controlling a magical dummy is easy, but mastering the myriad of chaotic spells takes true wizdumb”.
Dumb as Wizards can be played with controller or mouse/keyboard, and features 4 different game modes. It is focused on accessibility and fast-paced casual fun, compared to its more complex inspirations like Warlocks, Dominion and Magicka.
- Whale on your friends in fast paced arena combat!
- Crazy spells, like the chicken shotgun and whale falling from the sky
- Local and online multiplayer
- No global cooldown, for complete build freedumb.
- 4 different game modes: Defend the Eye, Roulette, Wizard Rumble, Chaos.
- Play with controller or mouse/keyboard
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here