Developer Matrioshka Games and V Publishing have announced that the new biblical hack-and-slash game Fallen Angel for Steam will be hosting a closed beta beginning Friday, August 14. Any players interested in participating can join the Fallen Angel Discord channel and will receive a Steam beta code to get a first look at the game and provide feedback for its development.
In addition to the beta, the title has received updated graphics and gameplay, making for a more cohesive blend of hellish colours as character design.
A full list of features include:
- An incredible soundtrack to battle through Heaven’s gates and eliminate all archangels that stand in the way to the throne of Heaven.
- Brutal and seamless combat styles for ground and aerial approaches, including unique combos for players to smash out.
- Beautiful pixel art and animations with several different flavors of Heaven.
- Challenging boss fights that re-imagine the marvels of the Old Testament.
- Full controller support to suit every player’s preferred style.
- Co-op availability to bring carnage to Heaven with a friend.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here