V Publishing has announced that Fallen Angel, an all-new ARPG is now available on Steam. Inspired by John Milton’s “Paradise Lost”, players take on the role of Lucifer, the angel that was cast out of Heaven, and now seeks vengeance, but when he returns, not all is as it appears. Opportunity strikes when civil war erupts. God has departed without reason, and the archangels left behind to fight for dominion to lead. All the while a plot bigger than simple revenge begins to unfold.
A full list of features include:
- An incredible soundtrack to battle through Heaven’s gates and eliminate all archangels that stand in the way to the throne of Heaven.
- Brutal and seamless combat styles for ground and aerial approaches, including unique combos for players to smash out.
- Upgrade Lucifer’s abilities through RPG character progression.
- Change out your weapon loadout and give yourself new abilities with lots of weapons and relics found all over the world, each with its own unique lore.
- Beautiful pixel art and animations with several different flavors of Heaven.
- Challenging boss fights that re-imagine the marvels of the Old Testament.
- Full controller support to suit every player’s preferred style.
- Co-op availability to bring carnage to Heaven with a friend.
Fallen Angel is available via Steam now for $19.99 / £15.49 / €16.79.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here