Ubisoft announced that one of America’s favourite game shows, Family Feud, is coming to players’ living rooms. The game will be available digitally on PlayStation4, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch system and Stadia on 12th November.
Family Feud allows players to answer over 1,500 official Family Feud surveys and compete with up to ten players in two teams, online and through local multiplayer, with exciting new features:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customisation: Players can create characters and unlock customisation items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here