Square Enix has announced the European launch of FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered in a twin-pack physical release for the Nintendo Switch.
Loved by fans the world over, FINAL FANTASY VII puts players into the shoes of Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, as he embarks on an epic adventure to decide the fate of the planet. In addition to a powerful and emotional storyline, FINAL FANTASY VII also includes:
- 3x Speed Mode: Play through the game with three times the speed.
- No Encounters: Players will have the ability to turn battle encounters off to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
- Battle Enhancement Mode
The original was first released in 1999 to critical acclaim and now with a swathe of enhancements, FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered gives players a chance to experience this classic again new eyes. Taking control of SeeD recruit Squall Leonhart and resistance fighter Rinoa Heartilly, players work to save the world from the military nation of Galbadia. FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered features updated character visuals and the following boosts to enhance the experience even further:
- Battle Assist: The ability to always have maxed out HP and ATB, and trigger Limit Breaks at any time.
- No Encounters: An enemy encounter option that allows players to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
- 3x Speed Boost: Play through the game with three times the speed.
The FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered twin-pack is available for the Nintendo Switch now. In addition to this, a boxed version of FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered is also now available for the PlayStation 4. For more information visit: https://store.eu.square-enix-games.com/geo/ FFVIIFFVIIItwin and https://store.eu.square-enix-games.com/geo/FFVIIIRemas_PS4
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here