SQUARE ENIX has announced that the newest set in the popular FINAL FANTASY TRADING CARD GAME (“FFTCG”), Opus XIII: Crystal Radiance, is now available in North America, following the recent release of the multiplayer Boss Deck – Chaos. Players can look forward to the inclusion of even more Multi-Element Forwards, after their introduction in Opus XII: Crystal Awakening, and use their powerful new abilities to gain further momentum against their opponents. Opus XIII also includes three new Legacy cards, as well as the first cards hailing from LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII, the third release in the FINAL FANTASY XIII series.
The newest Opus XIII set showcases brand-new artwork and original illustrations from renowned FINAL FANTASY artists, including:
- Gen Kobayashi (FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS / DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Ramza))
- Yasuhisa Izumisawa (FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: MY LIFE AS A KING)
- Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE)
- Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV / DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Lightning))
- Toshitaka Matsuda (FINAL FANTASY III)
- Miki Yamashita (DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Onion Knight))
Opus XIII introduces three new “Legacy Cards” that are Premium Full Art versions of highly sought-after cards from previously released sets, which can be found below:
- Vivi [3-017L]
- Fina [8-060L]
- Fusoya [9-094L]
Learn more about the Opus XIII: Crystal Radiance booster set at: https://fftcg.square-enix-games.com/na/news/opus-xiii-crystal-radiance-reveal
For the latest information on all things FFTCG, please visit: https://www.fftradingcardgame.com/na.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here