In celebration of the upcoming release of the highly-anticipated FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE on the PlayStation 4 on April 10th, SQUARE ENIX invites players to enjoy new FINAL FANTASY VII-themed content in the popular mobile game, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA. From today through April 13, players can embark on new FINAL FANTASY VII–themed quests, limited-time co-op quests and access other special offers, including new gem and costume bundles.
Full details of the limited-time content follow below:
- Special Limited-Time Event: “Abyss: A New Episode”
- This FINAL FANTASY VII–themed event will feature challenging quest restrictions and enemy modifiers via Normal and Hard Modes.
- Limited-time event rewards include gems, armour tokens, power tokens, realization materials and much more.
- Gem and Costume Bundles
- Available bundles include a new CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII– inspired blue dress for Aerith, a FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN-inspired outfit for Tifa and returning FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN-inspired outfit for Cloud.
- Co-op Quests
- Now to April 6: “March of the Machines”
- From March 31-April 13: “The Marauding Mimesis”
- Players can exchange tokens earned from completing these quests for power tokens, armour tokens, draw tickets and more.
- Draw Banners with First Multi-Draw Free
- The first banner, available now to April 6, features Cloud, Tifa and Aerith
- A second banner featuring three different characters will be available from March 31 to April 13.
- Other limited-time Spring promotions include:
- Co-op Stickers: New animated Kactuar stickers are available for purchase with Dissidia Points now through April 13.
- Special Chocobo panel missions
- 3x-Effect Support Item Sale
- 2x Rewards from Cycle Quests and 3x Rewards from Daily Missions are active now to April 14
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here