SQUARE ENIX has released the June version update for FINAL FANTASY XI Online, featuring the latest update to The Voracious Resurgence storyline and a new campaign event for the month of June—players can enjoy opportunities to obtain bonus rewards and enjoy increased item drop rates for numerous pieces of content. Additionally, the Sunshine Seeker event is now underway, allowing players to transform into a mandragora and complete tasks to receive special equipment and alter ego.
The June version update features the following content updates:
- The Voracious Resurgence Update – Travel to Aht Urhgan where the stage is set for those who oppose the gods–the next part in the fourth chapter of The Voracious Resurgence is now live with a special reward for those who complete this step of the story.
Raubahn, Cornelia and Naja take Center Stage in The Voracious Resurgence
- Sunshine Seeker Event – The Sunshine Seeker event is available now through Sunday, June 20 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT), and delves further into some of the characters introduced in the quest Babban Ny Mheillea. Don the guise of a mandragora and complete the tasks posed to you to receive special equipment and an alter ego of the eponymous mandragora.
- Ambuscade Update – This month’s update to Ambuscade features Uragnites as a new foe to challenge, alongside the return of giants.
- Stayin’ Cool with Cool Equipment Campaign – From Friday, June 11 at 1:00 a.m. to Wednesday, June 30 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT), players can enjoy increased drop rates on seals and crests, bonuses to chocobo digging and monster rearing, the chance to acquire mysterious items in the Nyzul Isle Assault content, and more.
- June 2021 Login Campaign – Players can collect points by logging in during the month of June, which can be used to purchase items, including this month’s special item: the Silver Gun.
Full details for the June version update can be found here: https://sqex.to/xN8nA
FINAL FANTASY XI Online adventurers now have a tool at their disposal to find old friends with the FFXI ReFriender. The application aids players of the acclaimed SQUARE ENIX MMORPG title in reuniting with friends that shared past adventures, resuming their exciting journey, and even seeking out that “certain someone” with whom they roamed the land of Vana’diel in years past. More information on the FFXI ReFriender system may be found at https://refriender.finalfantasyxi.com/.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here