FINAL FANTASY XI Online brings further adventures to players with the March version update, released today and headlined by new content for The Voracious Resurgence story. Adventures continue in San d’Oria, as the plot reaches a turning point—can victory be seized with a single dance, and will love stand the test of time?
The March version update also includes numerous campaigns and new content for players to enjoy:
- The Voracious Resurgence Story Update – Players can obtain item rewards and new titles by completing this latest series of story quests, which continues adventures from the February version update.
Trion, Altennia, and Excenmille Return in The Voracious Resurgence
- Ambuscade Update – This month’s update to Ambuscade features Leeches as a new foe to challenge, alongside the return of Tonberries and updated rewards for completing these battles.
- Odyssey Update – Players will be able to test their strength against a new and very powerful monster in Sheol: Gaol. Those who defeat this fearsome foe can obtain new, augmentable equipment. Additionally, this new battle will feature an all-new music track for players to enjoy.
- Early Spring Item Booster Campaign – Numerous bonuses and campaigns await players during the month of March, including increased seal and crest drop rates, bonus rewards from vanquishing specific enemies and notorious monsters, bonuses for Skirmish and chocobo digging content, and more. Full details are available on the campaign webpage: https://sqex.to/rx8rC
- March Login Campaign – Beginning March 10 and running through April 9, at 7:00 a.m. (PDT), players can earn numerous login rewards, including the Mandragora Pot housing item.
Full details for the March version update can be found here: https://sqex.to/SrR0z
FINAL FANTASY XI Online adventurers now have a tool at their disposal to find old friends with the FFXI ReFriender. The application aids players of the acclaimed SQUARE ENIX MMORPG title in reuniting with friends that shared past adventures. More information on the FFXI ReFriender system may be found at https://refriender.finalfantasyxi.com/.
Furthermore, the newly introduced Assist Channel chat channel helps new and returning players connect with FINAL FANTASY XI Online veterans to learn tips and make new friends and connections.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here