Merge Games and the Italian based development team Antab Studio have announced that the upcoming third-person action-shooter Foreclosed is in development for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC. First premiered on IGN’s Summer of Gaming Show with a gameplay reveal and developer interview, Foreclosed will deliver visceral cyberpunk action with a comic book aesthetic in 2021.
Alongside this already fantastic news, Merge has revealed an all-new deep dive into Foreclosed hosted by the team over at Antab Studio. In the video, you’ll learn about some of the game’s music and programming, unique gameplay mechanics, implants, inspirations and more. This is a never-before-seen look into the inner workings of Foreclosed.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane, cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
- Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here