Get ready for the soundwave! I’m reaching out today to share some exciting music news about Fortnite’s new Soundwave Series – a celebration of breakout music and artists from around the world.
Building on the success of iconic Fortnite music experiences like the Rift Tour and Astronomical, each Soundwave Series artist will have their own unique interactive experience to accompany their musical set in-game. A few highlights from the announcement:
- Egyptian superstar Mohamed Hamaki will kick off the series, and alongside his hits, will debut his new song “Leilt Elomr.”
- To jump in, players can enter the “HAMAKI’S MUSICAL SHOW” playlist (made by community creators Team Alliance and TheBoyDilly) starting Friday, October 1 at 7 PM BST. </strong
- Players will have the option to watch the show in Battle Royale playlists via Picture-in-Picture, available during certain times of the event and accessible through the settings.
- For Hamaki fans, the Leilt Elomr Emote will be available in the Item Shop starting Thursday, September 30, at 1 AM BST (before the event).
- Content Creators in the Support-A-Creator (SAC) program will be able to host VOD content from the Hamaki show on YouTube and monetize it.
Over the coming months, Fortnite will showcase artists from around the globe, and you can find more information on the lineup and in-game features here.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here