11 bit studios have announced that The Last Autumn, Frostpunk’s biggest and most complex scenario yet, launches today on PC and is available via Steam and GOG. Available as part of the Frostpunk Season Pass released in August, this massive expansion is also available for purchase separately for $16.99.
Frostpunk: The Last Autumn new features:
- A prequel story set in a new environment not yet covered by snow that allows players to construct the Generator from the ground up to prepare their society for the upcoming winter.
- A new Endless Mode variant — Builders — that redefines the challenges players will face by providing different setups and solutions.
- Two new Books of Laws allowing players to shape their society in previously unknown ways.
- New threats and issues to deal with such as toxic gases and workers going on strike.
- Influence society in creative new ways from establishing labour unions to outright manipulation.
- New technology tree, inventions to discover, and resources to obtain.
- 25 new buildings to construct such as docks, a telegraph station, a labour union building and more.
- New social classes including Convicts — a cheap and obedient workforce.
- Discover even more new mechanics and tweaks to gameplay.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here