Killer Queen Black, the strategic eight-player arcade action platformer from Liquid Bit and BumbleBear Games, adds much-requested full eight-player local multiplayer on Nintendo Switch and Steam, as well as new features and QoL changes in this amazing update.
Update Hydra (1.60) includes:
- Eight-player local support for PC and console
- Region selection on Switch
- Custom (online) and local matches can be started by a single player
- Bots can fill out local and custom matches
- Teams in local and custom matches can now be automatically shuffled
- Streamer mode: Choose which names to display in-game and in menus
- Map pools now skew towards more variety and fewer repeats
- Various bug fixes and UI improvements
To celebrate, Killer Queen Black is currently on sale for $9.99 on the Nintendo eShop and Steam. Go forth and host a full home tournament to make new friends and foes.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here