After a slight delay, the fast-paced arcade game GRAVITY DASH is finally here. Mess with the laws of physics to advance through endless levels in this enjoyable and devilishly challenging retro runner.
FAIL EARLY, FAIL OFTEN, FAIL FORWARD
Quick thinking and even quicker reflexes are a must if you intend to live another day in Gravity Dash. The game’s deadly endless levels include a masochistic selection of spike pits, sawblades, guillotines, and other hazards looming above and below. This all might seem hopeless – but you’ve got a secret weapon: Reverse gravity to narrowly avoid being either impaled or sliced in half to the beat of sick 8-bit tracks!
But Gravity Dash is not about simply remaining in one piece. You can also customize your blocky character by collecting gems to unlock 8 character skins (with more on the way). If you happen to die on your next run, it will look like someone else did it 🙂
Jedd Goble (Founder & Lead Robot Rancher, Free Range Robots):
“Gravity Dash is an ode to the classic runner, with a unique twist. Through the “one-button” input system that allows you to invert gravity, newbies and veterans alike can pick up and play Gravity Dash for a few minutes – or a few hours. The pixel graphics and synth-driven music score give it an unmistakable retro feel, and the adaptive difficulty level means that the game never gets old. Players of all ages will have a blast every time they play.”
- Defy gravity by flipping upside down – then invert again to return to the ground.
- Run through endless randomly generated levels.
- Unlock and play with 8 available character skins (more to come)!
- Face off against dozens of obstacles and hazards.
- Raise the stakes as difficulty gradually increases during each run.
- Enjoy retro-inspired pixel art and unique landscapes in each area.
- Stay in control with a one-of-a-kind input system that provides quick, intuitive movement.
Gravity Dash is now available on the App Store, Google Play, and Windows Store (touch-enabled devices). The game is free to download and play – and it includes in-app purchases.
Windows Store (coming soon):