Kicking off the new year with a big bang, Paradox Interactive has announced a new season pass for Cities: Skylines on console, along with the first new content of 2019 – the Green Cities expansion ($12.99 / €12.99 MSRP) and European Suburbia content creator pack ($4.99 / €4.99 MSRP) are available.
The second Season Pass for Cities: Skylines console edition ($39.99 MSRP) will help PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows 10 players take their city-building skills to new heights with some of the game’s most popular content add-ons. Season Pass 2 will roll out three major expansions, a content pack, and three radio stations. After Green Cities and European Suburbia, remaining DLC will be available upon release throughout the year. New content will be available for download from the Xbox One Store and PlayStation Stores.
Season Pass 2 Contents:
- Green Cities (full expansion)
- European Suburbia (content creator pack)
- Parklife (full expansion)
- Country Road Radio (radio station DLC)
- All That Jazz (radio station DLC)
- Industries (full expansion)
- Synthetic Dawn Radio (radio station DLC)
TheCities: Skylines 2019 Premium Edition for consoles ($69.99 MSRP) includes the base game (for Playstation 4, Xbox One or Windows 10), along with Season Pass 2.
Finally, the Cities: Skylines Mayor’s Edition ($99.99 MSRP) has everything console players need now and for the rest of the year. Along with the base game (for Playstation 4, Xbox One or Windows 10), this bundle features some of the game’s most popular content add-ons, including all the content from Season Pass 1, and everything to come throughout 2019 with Season Pass 2.
Season Pass 1 Contents:
- Snowfall (full expansion)
- Natural Disasters (full expansion)
- Mass Transit (full expansion)
- High Tech Buildings (content creator pack)
- Art Deco (content creator pack)
- Relaxation Station (radio stations pack)
- Rock City Radio (radio stations pack)