Finally! The most requested console port is available for purchase. But that’s not all! We present you a new roadmap for the upcoming months.
One of the most successful survival simulation games is out on Nintendo Switch right now. Become lost in the Amazonian rainforest and fight for survival wherever and whenever you want, by playing the game on the innovative hybrid game console. Teach yourself real-life inspired survival techniques without and hand holding. It’s just you vs the unwelcoming environment where everything may become your predator. Craft items, treat your wounds and try to remain sane.
- Use of real-life survival techniques (including starting fires, camp building, animal traps construction)
- Crafting and composing objects allowing survival (weapons, tools and buildings)
- Food sourcing (hunting, cropping)
- Wound, disease and injury treatment, using immersive inspection mechanic
- Gameplay changing sanity mechanic – try to stay sane while the whole jungle is your enemy
- Weather system that dynamically changes the surroundings
- Rich and detailed environment
Green Hell on Nintendo Switch costs 24,99 EUR but if you purchase the game before October 28th, you’ll get a 10% discount. Players who have already bought Thief Simulator, Hollow, Timberman VS or Panzer Dragoon: Remake will grab Green Hell for Nintendo Switch with 33% discount.
The road ahead
But that’s not all! Today we’re revealing our new roadmap for the upcoming months. Be sure to check out what’s in store for Green Hell next. And yes, you’re seeing correctly. The Spirits of Amazonia will be a really large expansion. In that moment we’re planning a three parter, but it initially didn’t even have parts, so who knows?
And as for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game we must postpone them a bit. These ports will launch somewhere between the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2021. We want to deliver the most polished and complete ports possible, and that’s why we’ve decided that we need a bit more time to work on those versions.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here