Wild West-loving PSVR players around the world can finally get their hands on GUNS’N’STORIES: BULLETPROOF VR as MIROWIN Studio announces that their PSVR version will be available from December 7 on PlayStation Store in the Americas region and in 4 days in Europe – on December 11. The dynamic western shooter, which has received very positive welcome earlier this year from several industry critics and on PC platforms like Steam, Oculus, and Viveport, seeks now to conquer the hearts of all fans of the crazy westerns on PSVR as well and delivers the feeling of Wild West gunplay in virtual reality.
The PC version of GUNS’N’STORIES: BULLETPROOF VR has already taken the coveted prizes of Indie Prize as «Best VR Game Winner», GTP Indie Cup Summer as «Best VR Project» and WEGAME Awards as «Best VR game». Players can select their preferred language from a broad list of localizations, which includes English, Russian, German, Traditional Chinese, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
GUNS’N’STORIES: BULLETPROOF VR Key Features:
- Immersive locations through the story that will never cease to amaze you
- Shooting… a lot of shooting and a huge variety of guns
- Pleasant graphics and atmosphere
- Inviting narrative and enjoyable voice acting
- A lot of humour, including many cynical and sometimes dark jokes
- Nice change of gameplay that won’t let you get bored
- Large variety of bad guys
- Game that is easy to start, hard to master