Daybreak Games has released a brand new trailer for H1Z1: Battle Royale on PlayStation 4 ahead of the game’s official launch on Tuesday, August 7.
H1Z1’s official launch will include a host of new features and in-game content, including:
- Battle Pass Season 1: Players can now unlock new additional content across 3 distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PS Plus)
- Two New Weapons: The explosive RPG and deadly SOCOM Sniper Rifle add new tactical layers to H1Z1’s fast-paced gameplay
- New Vehicle: The ARV fits an entire fives squad, with a pop-out hatch for your team’s best marksman
- Two New Launch Bundles: Gear up with the Hardline Deluxe Bundle or Viper Starter Bundle for max character customization
- Additional Performance Optimizations and more: Weapons, movement, airdrops, and loot distribution have all been tuned and improved