Developer Cradle Games and publisher tinyBuild have announced that the Kickstarter-backed RPG Hellpoint is scheduled for simultaneous release on PC (Win, Mac, Linux), PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on April 16.
- Souls-like gameplay in a unique setting: Explore the derelict space station of Irid Novo and face bizarre enemies with a tight and unforgiving combat system.
- Occult space story: Blending science and fantasy, the intensely atmospheric dark sci-fi setting will keep you searching for answers.
- Dynamic World: The Quantic System acts as a dungeon master; slightly transforming the game world every time you die and triggering events as the station revolves around the black hole.
- Jump-in co-op and PvP multiplayer: Ask a friend to press Start to join a couch co-op session or call for assistance online. Hellpoint offers a full, uninterrupted co-op story with shared loot drops.
- Split-screen support: The full Hellpoint experience is available in jump-in/jump-out split-screen multiplayer on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here