Fellow Traveller and Jump Over the Age are delighted to announce that In Other Waters, the game of discovering new life in an alien ocean, is now available for PC and Nintendo Switch. In Other Waters costs $14.99 USD, but to celebrate the launch, there is a 10% discount on orders that runs now through launch week until April 10.
- Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/in-other-waters-switch
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/890720/In_Other_Waters/
- Explore an Alien Ocean: Freely dive into an expansive section of seafloor, from shimmering reefs to inky depths. Unlock upgrades and make discoveries that allow you to open up new paths, uncovering strange creatures and environments as you do.
- See the World Through an AI Lens: Navigate an elegant, intuitive UI via touch or mouse controls. Interpret signals, set headings, and map the ocean through experimentation and intuition.
- Become a Xenobiologist: Discover and catalogue species through observation, scanning, taking samples, and interacting with alien life. Read Ellery’s notes, look at her sketches, and help her classify an entirely new ecosystem.
- Plan Your Dives: Choose whether to study creatures, investigate secrets or dive new areas, then come back to your base to study samples in the lab, chat to Ellery or read her journals to understand more about this world.
- Build a Lasting Relationship: Through limited communication learn more about the person whose suit you inhabit, and help guide her towards a terrible truth. What you experience together will bring you closer.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here