South Korean game studio Blueside has announced the Kingdom Under Fire Classic Bundle, out now on Steam for $29.99, a 25% saving on buying the games individually. Reunited for a new generation, this pack combines the original action-strategy cult classics Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders and the recently re-released Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes, both updated for modern systems and including their soundtracks.
This pack is a must-have for fans of fantasy strategy. Combining combo-heavy melee combat and real-time tactical command, it’s a high-octane hybrid backed up with a pounding guitar-heavy soundtrack. Across the two games are eleven story campaigns, each centered on a new playable hero – a massive undertaking for any aspiring leader of men, elves or orcs.
The bundle includes:
- Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, first released in 2005 for Xbox
- Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes, the sequel, released in 2006 for Xbox
- Full downloadable soundtrack for both games
- The classic RTS/Action hybrid gameplay. Burn enemies out of forests with flaming arrows, order cavalry charges with the sun at their backs and claim the high ground for an edge in battle.
- Eleven campaigns spanning two games, with over eighty missions in total to conquer
- Keyboard and mouse support – a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players
- Full modern Gamepad support
- HD Resolution support including ultra-wide monitors
- The classic Xbox experiences as you remember them, enhanced for PC
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here