Developer Blueside has launched the PC port of fan-favourite classic RTS action hybrid Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders on Steam. Gamers everywhere can play as the beloved characters of the original and relive the lands of Bersia.
The port offers full controller support and a new keyboard and mouse mode with classic battlefields presented in widescreen HD. In Kingdom Under Fire, players will need to strategically improve and expand their forces with powerful spells, special abilities, and equipment, or even change their classes to better fit their battle plans.
With two Dark Legion and two human nations to choose from, players can experience the unique perspective of various heroes and see the consequences of their battle decisions. Players are required to master their hero’s attacks and combos in order to leap into battle and wreak havoc in fast-paced hack ‘n’ slash combat.
For more information on Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders please visit https://kuftc.blueside.net/.
The full list of features include:
- Incredible real-time strategy – battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
- Build the perfect army – with more than 100 warriors, players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
- Turn the tide of battle – heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
- Witness a war through 4 unique perspectives – players can choose between 2 human nations and 2 Dark Legion nations to experience completely different stories.
- Keyboard and mouse support – a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
- Full Gamepad support.
- HD Resolution support.
- Relive your favourite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here