Developer Blueside has revealed that the wildly popular RTS-action hybrid Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders has launched on GOG. The PC port, originally on the Xbox, was an incredibly well-received fan-favorite title when it launched on Steam in February of this year. Blueside is bringing Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders to even more PC gamers everywhere.
Players can pick up the game on GOG here: https://www.gog.com/game//kingdom_under_fire_the_crusaders
For more information on Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders please visit https://kuftc.blueside.net/.
The full list of features include:
- Incredible real-time strategy – battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
- Build the perfect army – with more than 100 warriors, players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
- Turn the tide of battle – heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
- Witness a war through 4 unique perspectives – players can choose between 2 human nations and 2 Dark Legion nations to experience completely different stories.
- Keyboard and mouse support – a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
- Full Gamepad support.
- HD Resolution support.
- Relive your favorite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here