Publisher The Arcade Crew and developer TurtleBlaze has released KUNAI, a charismatic tablet-faced warrior’s fight to save humanity from an impending overwrite by a new mechanical age, on Steam and Nintendo Switch for £13.49.
- Relentless Agility: Grapple up walls, hop across enemies, and hover over hazards. KUNAI’s traversal between regions and foes is smooth, swift, and responsive.
- Killer Weapons: Wreck havoc with a missile-deflecting sword, death-dodging kunai, and dual-wieldable machine guns. KUNAI’s formidable weapons grant a fighting chance in a world overrun by despair.
- Overflowing Charm: Feel like >:[ after taking a hit, 😀 while swinging over hazards, and :3 when crouching to ambush the level below. KUNAI’s starring warrior wears all emotions on its slee- … er, screen.
- Evolving Arsenal: Unlock powerful new abilities to ensure your tablet-powered onslaught is a state-of-the-art affair.
- Colourful Visuals: A striking visual style gives each region an immediate identity, with palettes ranging from subdued to gorgeously rich and vivid.
For more on KUNAI, visit the game’s official website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here